We are looking for a brilliant Account Manager to join us immediately and to lead our day to day client service activities.
Stuff is a busy, advertising, design and digital agency located in the harbourside area of Bristol. Our clients include both global and local brands. We work across many sectors from retail to technology to pet care to B2B. We focus on the campaign essentials of creativity, strategy, media and digital so expect lots of advertising, design, social and web.
Key tasks will include:
- Acting as single point of contact for clients and working with Directors on other clients;
- Driving work through the agency, creating briefs and managing projects across design, advertising and digital;
- Helping to coordinate web and social based projects with the digital team;
- Responsible for coaching and development of Account Executive;
- Estimating, budgeting and invoicing;
- Briefing and control of suppliers;
- Trafficking work with studio;
- Very detailed client administration.
NO RECRUITMENT AGENCIES PLEASE.
You will ideally be an advertising/ communications/ marketing graduate. Ideally IPA/ CIM qualified but this is not a problem if not. Of more importance is having real experience under your belt working in an advertising/ design agency already so you can hit the ground running and make an immediate impact.
You will fit quickly in to a close team; be very, very organised, love detail, be able to chase up work, be proactive and able to handle lots of different tasks during the day.
You will also have a clear passion for this industry; advertising and design especially and you should be able to think in an integrated and creative way.
You will work with all departments and be expected to lead and co-ordinate. You will be very comfortable working directly with, and delivering for, clients whilst being robust enough to deliver in a busy agency environment.
You love solving client’s problems and are happy to go the extra mile for them. You prefer face-to-face time with clients rather than just sending emails.
You will be someone that just gets things done.
Competitive depending on experience and completion of probationary period.
Christmas shut down plus four weeks holidays.
Working in a lovely Georgian building on the Harbourside
Please send your CV to Jonnie Galvin-Wright